The MIG/MAG and MIG/MAG Pulsed welding machine boasts an outstanding performance in welding common and stainless steels, aluminium and alloys.
The special programs created by our labs ensure our customers excellent cosmetic and metallurgical results.
The latest Weco Digital Control Technology, the Weco Multivoltage, PFC and the Quick Setting user interface system ensure perfect results in any operating condition.
The 400A duty cycle at 100% (40°C) allows you to work continuously, even with applications requiring high work cycles.
Simple Interface: A simple and user-friendly interface ensures quick access to all parameters. The large, very bright 5” display ensures a clear and easy to understand view by using the touch screen mode or the dedicated mechanical key.
High Control (HC) allows to:
• More stable welding arc, with almost no spatter or micro-projections
• Very reactive arc to the torch movement
• Reduced energy transmitted to the welded workpiece
• Very linear transfer with optimal edge wetting at a very high speed of execution
Power Focus allows to:
• Deeper penetration, lower risk of lack of fusion and deformations.
• Increase considerably execution speed
• More arc stability even with longer stick-out
• Low costs of mechanical preparation of caulkers
Power Root allows to:
• Optimized root pass welding
• Vertical down in sound weld quality
• Better modelability
• “cold“ droplet transfer
• Thinsheet welding
|3x400Vac ± 15% @ 50-60Hz|
|10A – 500A|
|21,1kVA – 22kW|
|1160 x 670 x 1420mm|